Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Upper Cervical Retracing | Gall Bladder

I have suffered pain in my Gall Bladder for a few years now. I have had a constant pain just below my right rib cage. I had my appendix removed in 2010 and had the surgeon take a peak at my gallbladder when he was in there. He said it looked perfect. I have also had multiple ultrasounds done through the years looking for gall stones and all came back well. I remember when I was researching upper cervical it said it could help with gall bladder pain. I hoped and pray that getting my body in balance again would do the trick and guess what? It did! Tonight when I was laying on the couch I had this really strange pain just below my right rib cage. It was way different than I ever felt before. It felt like my gall bladder squeezed out some gunk. I know this sounds silly and gross, but the best way to describe it, is like my gall bladder squeezed out a fart with some poopy gunk with it. I wonder if there was some kind of bile slush that was stuck in there. I know I don't have stones, but may be it was backed up with crystalized slush, is that a technical term :) ?

I know my central nervous system is working at it's best right now. It's amazing! If you are looking for a chiropractor in Riverton please contact Dr. Jeffrey Jensen!

No comments:

Post a Comment