Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lactose Intolerance gone!

Starting in 2003 I notice how sick I was getting when I would eat cereal.  I would get horrible gas and diarrhea the next day.  Sorry for the TMI.  So very rarely will I eat ice cream because it causes a lot of pain, but at least I don't feel like I will gain weight from eating ice cream :)

So on my birthday in January I got some mint n chip ice cream.  I realized the next day I felt fine!  I thought may be it was a fluke or the quality of the ice cream at Cold Stones... I waited a few more weeks and tried some regular ice cream when we were in CA.  Again no problem!  So I tried a bowl of cereal with regular milk and no problem!

It never crossed my mind the upper cervical chiropractic treatment could cure lactose intolerance....May be it is just a strange coincidence, but I doubt it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment