Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Upper Cervical Chiropractor Dr. Jensen helped me Breathe!

I do not have asthma, nor do I have severe allergies. I have always been able to breathe fine. But the day after I was adjusted I woke up and I thought to myself... I feel like I can breathe amazingly well. It's crazy cool. I have never felt this way. It is almost like I am top of a beautiful mountain and the air coming in to my lungs is crisp and clean. It is an awesome feeling!

I do have a bad headache and my right foot kind hurts to walk on without shoes. Dr. Jensen said when you get adjusted for the first time you can be sore and there are 3 categories that people fall into:
1. They feel an immediate change for the better
2. They feel nothing
3. They feel worse

Your body goes through so much throughout the years. Mine in particular has been through a lot. So I know getting my central nervous system back into alignment is going to take some discomfort to get it to it's prime functioning capabilities.

What is so uncomfortable and cool at the same time is my foot and head hurt, but I have so much energy and I can breathe better! I know before I was adjusted my right leg was almost 1.5 inches shorter than my left. Now that I am balanced it's going to take a little bit for right leg to figure out how to walk properly again.

This is a little uncomfortable, but totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment